Los Cabos is home to a rich culture and offers many exciting sights and sounds. While it may be tempting to never leave Casa La Laguna, a trip to Los Cabos would not be complete without taking some time to soak in the rich surroundings. The resources below are essential in sorting through all the Activities and Information Los Cabos has to offer.
Why is Cabo Special?
- Arid Climate. Tropical but dry, and incredibly bright.
- The best of both worlds: Party/Festive or Tranquil
- Whale Watching – the biggest migration in the world
- Marlin Capital of the World/world class fishing
- #7 Golf Destination in the World (Golf Digest)
- Closer than Hawaii for all of U.S. & Canada